World Oceans Month
Fight Ocean Pollution – Become the Solution
Join Our World Oceans Month and create a #DebrisFreeSea!
We need your help!
The extreme threat of marine debris with its devastating effects on marine life has been recognized by governments and environmental organizations around the world. Join Oceans of Fun and members of the Alliance of Marine Mammal Parks and Aquariums (AMMPA) and the European Association for Aquatic Mammals (EAAM) in the social media campaign to raise awareness of marine debris and motivate people around the world to clean up and prevent more trash from entering our world’s oceans.
What Can You Do?
· Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
· Cut the loop of rubber bands and six pack rings before disposing of them
· Organize or join clean-up activities in your area
· Post, tweet, and share daily messages about marine debris, conservation, marine life and your efforts to help using the hashtag #DebrisFreeSea. Let’s go viral and spread the messages around the world!
Be Part of the Global Effort.
Download the free Marine Debris Tracker app for your smartphone or tablet and join a team.
· In the U.S. and Outside of Europe: Log in to the app as Team Alliance (password: dolphin)
· In Europe: Log in to the app as Team EAAM (password: monkseal)
Be sure to follow us on Facebook to learn more about how you can help us create a #DebrisFreeSea!
Working Together, We Can Create a #DebrisFreeSea